~Welcome to my blog~
Posted by : Unknown Rabu, 16 Maret 2016

Drama CD track 3 from Tetsuya Yuki's character song album BILLION SWINGS [PART 2]





Tetsu : Finally it will be tomorrow…
Jun : We don’t have much time now.
Tetsu : We can’t ignore Modern Japanese subject, right?
Jun : Because coach teaches that subject, doesn’t him?…And we should pay attention at Social studies and English subjects too.
Tetsu : Ota-manager and Takashima-vice manager’s subjects, right?…
Jun : The worst case is we have to pass the average…By the way, where is Tanba!? Didn’t he said he will join us too when I told him I will prepare for the tests with Tetsu!?
Tetsu : He said he will come after washing himself.
Jun : So he went to take a bath? How long he plan to do it?…
(Tanba comes)
Tanba : Hah…
Jun : Finally you’ve come, Tanba. Do you know how long you spent the time taking a bath?
Tanba : I shaved all of my hair off.
Jun : You looks so calm, don’t you?  Do you forget we have tests tomorrow?
Tanba : I did it so I can try all my best.
Tetsu : Um. The brightness is more than it usually be…(tries touching Tanba’s head)
Tanba : Hey! Don’t touch, Yuuki! I will forget all of kanji I finally remember if you do that!
Jun : Hey, just start already.
Tetsu : Um…Which subject we should start with?
Tanba : I want to start from Modern Japanese subject.
Tetsu : Because it is coach’s subject?
Tanba : That is also the reason. But this subject is the first one we have to do tomorrow. So I think if we can do it smoothly, we can do the rest well too.
Tetsu : Um. It’s the important one.
Jun : OK! So let’s start from Modern Japanese! Let’s look at text books!
Tanba : Um…the key of this subject is reading part, right?
Tetsu : It’s about how to read the texts and understand the meanings and stories.
Jun : I always read books so I have a confidence with it.
Tanba : Me too. How about Yuuki?
Tetsu : I always read Tetsuji’s books and books about strategy research too. (Tetsuji is the comedian who likes Shougi.)
Jun : Books about Shougi? Those will improve your thinking, not the reading comprehension.
Tanba : Well, I will let you borrow the books written from the one I respect the most.
Tetsu : Okamoto Tarou?
Jun : That’s book about human’s life consultation, isn’t it?
Tanba : Yes. It gives me a good answer when I have a worry. It is very helpful.
Jun : But it isn’t related to our tests tomorrow.
Tetsu : Please give us the book it might help us doing the tests.
Tanba : Argh…So, Isashiki. Do you have something?
Jun : M…Me!?
Tanba : Yes. The book that is good for preparing the tests.
Jun : Well…I think I have it…
Tetsu : Please let us borrow it, Jun.
Jun : Well, it can’t be helped…Here.
Tetsu : Ah…“Chihayafuru”!?
Tanba : …Shoujo manga!?
Jun : Do you have a problem!?
Tanba : No…I didn’t mean likes that. I don’t have any problems…
Jun : It helps improving the reading comprehension if you read it and it helps us remembering Hyakunin Isshu too!!
Tetsu : It sounds so useful.
Tanba : But…Isashiki. Hyakunin Isshu isn’t related to the test in this time.
Jun : What!? So, how about “Asaki Yume Mishi”!?
Tetsu : The tale of Genji?
Tanba : It won’t be in the test too.
Jun : What!?
Tanba : And now we’re talking about Modern Japanese, not about Ancient Writings in the first place! Just focus about Modern Japanese, shall we!?
Tetsu : Um. Do you have others points we should look about?
Tanba : Vocabularies. We might be tested how much we understand kanji and words’ meanings.
Jun : Well, let’s try Q&A, shall we?
Tanba : It’s a good idea. We can revise them together by asking and answering.
Tetsu : I will ask you, then.
Jun : OK! Tetsu! Give me a question!!
Tetsu : Um…Kanji and words’ meanings, right?…I will start with "hachiku no ikioi" (破竹の勢い).
Tanba : Me!
Tetsu : Tanba.
Tanba : Proceeding with fierce momentum, right?
Jun : We must conquest Japan!!
Tetsu : Correct. The next is "kouitten" (紅一点).
Tanba : Me!
Tetsu : Tanba.
Tanba : Um…Takashima-sensei…
Jun : That’s wrong. It must be managers.
Tetsu : Wrong. The next is "kendochourai" (捲土重来).
Tanba : Me!
Tetsu : Tanba.
Tanba : The one who once made a failure regains the strength and stages a comback!
Jun : Wait for us, Inajitsu! Next time we will win!!
Tetsu : Correct.
Tanba : You know a lot about them, right? Yuuki.
Jun : How can you remember all of them?
Tetsu : I do nothing in particularly. I just watch the series and remember the words from them naturally.
Jun : If my memory serves me right, you like Yorozuya Kinnosuke, right?
Tanba : Watching historical plays?…Ah…But first we should study about Modern Japanese subject…
(Someone opens the door)
Kataoka : What’s wrong about Modern Japanese subject?
Jun : C…Coach!?
Kataoka : What are you doing in such this late? Don’t tell me you’re trying to revise my Modern Japanese subject in only this night?…
Jun : You’re wrong!!
Tetsu : We just make sure what we should read in the last time together.
Tanba : Ah…Err…
Jun : Hey, Tanba. Don’t freeze! Say something!
Kataoka : The essential thing for studying is doing it every day. I think you all have known about it, right?
Everyone : Yes, sir!
Kataoka : You guys always try your best when practicing baseball every day. So I think you also do like that when you study too. I will look forward to see your good results.
Jun : Yes, sir!
Kataoka : Um! It is almost the time to turn off the lights. Yuuki! You should go home now.
Tetsu : Yes, sir!
Kataoka : Isashiki and Tanba, you must go to bed too!
Jun+Tanba : Yes, sir…
(Coach goes out from the room)
Jun : Hah…he surely scared me…
Tanba : My hands are full of sweats…
Tetsu : We have to stop reading books here, right?
Tanba : Coach said he will look forward to see the good results, didn’t he? That means…
Jun : Just passing the average isn’t enough for him, right?
Tetsu : So we should aim for the top.
Tanba : How should I do…
Jun : Don’t think about it anymore. Tomorrow is the test day! It’s enough if we just do with our best!!
Tetsu : I don’t know how the result will become. But I will do as best as I could and leave the rest to the god.
Tanba : Me!
Tetsu : Tanba.
Tanba : "ichi ka bachi ka" (一か八か), am I right?
Tetsu : Tanba. Correct.
Jun : You’re still so calm, aren’t you?
Tanba : Ah…but that word won’t be in the test tomorrow.
Tetsu : What are you saying?

source: mage-alchemist on tumblr

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Wondering with Our Future - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -