~Welcome to my blog~
Posted by : Unknown Rabu, 16 Maret 2016

Translation of Daiya no Ace - Brand New Blue Drama CD track 4




Sawamura: Miyuki-senpai, do you know the term “gentleman?”
Miyuki: …Uh what is it, Sawamura? You’re a little different from normal.
Sawamura: I, Sawamura Eijun, have always given an impression of annoying and noisy to everyone. But after experiencing the defeat in the summer tournament and fall tournaments and piling up all the experiences, I now won’t be affected by little things.  I will be reborn as a new Sawamura Eijun, a gentleman.
Miyuki: New…?
Kuramochi: Hyahaha, what are you doing Sawamura?
Sawamura: Kuramochi-senpai, thank you for the whip of love.
Kuramochi: Gross!!! Why’s your hair in shisan (7:3 ratio hairstyle) Miyuki, what the hell happened to him?
Miyuki: Dunno.
Kuramochi: You guys are a battery right?!
Miyuki: Just cause we’re a battery doesn’t mean I know everything about the pitcher. He was talking about being a “gentleman” or something like that.
Furuya: Miyuki-senpai, please catch my pitches.
Miyuki: You’re sudden aren’t you Furuya.
Kuramochi: Well, I don’t really get Furuya either.
Furuya:…Please catch my pitches!
Miyuki: Alright..Alright! Later…okay?
Sawamura: Furuya-kun. You are very diligent in training aren’t you.
Furuya: Who?
Sawamura: The new Sawamura Eijun.
Furuya: You’re different from the usual…kinda disgusting.
Miyuki: Well the normal would be, “Furuya you bastard!”
Kuramochi: Did he eat something bad?
Sawamura: That’s rude of you. In the dorm cafeteria, the cafeteria lady made me a very good meal.
Kuramochi: Ah… is it another book that’s affecting you?
Haruichi: Ah! There he is, Eijun-kun.
Sawamura: Here we have Kominato Haruichi-kun. Is anything the matter?
Haruichi: Eh? Who?
Sawamura: The new Sawamura Eijun, I would like you to call me that.
Haruichi: …Kuramochi-senpai, did you break, Eijun-kun?
Kuramochi: Why would I break him?!
Haruichi: Because you’re always kicking him.
Kuramochi: That’s just a strong sense of skin ship.
Sawamura: I have been reborn. I have learned to be a “gentleman” as the new Sawamura Eijun.
Furuya: I can’t…it really is disgusting.
Sawamura: WHAT? …. No, what are you talking about, Furuya-kun?
Furuya: But, your hair isn’t as usual.
Haruichi: Just cause you have the 7:3 ratio haircut, doesn’t mean you’ll be a gentleman.
Kuramochi: Kyaha! I’ll do this.
Sawamura: STOPP it! …. I mean I would like you to please stop this.
Miyuki: You aren’t really keeping up with it…
Sawamura: No! That’s not true. Anyways, Kominato Haruichi-kun, what was the matter?
Haruichi: This is really difficult.
Sawamura: Now, don’t be hesitant.
Haruichi: Ok, the coach told me if I saw you to tell you to go to the coach’s office.
Sawamura: What did you just say?
Kuramochi: The coach did? Ah, maybe it’s the new starting line up for the next game.
Furuya: Starting line up?! No it can’t be. I’m the ace though.
Sawamura: Furuya-kun you don’t have to be so disappointed. Finally, sunglasses, I mean, Kataoka-coach might have finally recognized the “new” Sawamura Eijun too. Very well. Ace number and starting member, I will take on this burden.
Miyuki: Idiot, the next game is a little further. Of course he’ll decide at the last moment.
Kuramochi: Yeah, anyways if we’re looking at numbers, ace number, Furuya would be normally be the starting member.
Furuya: I’m so relieved.
Sawamura: Wait wait, Furuya-kun, the ace number is not just yours.
Furuya: It is mine.
Sawamura: WHAT? ACE IS MINE!
Haruichi: Oh it’s the usual Eijun.
Kuramochi: What happened with the gentleman act?
Sawamura: Oh pardon me. Ah, Furuya-kun, ace of an ace is for the new Sawamura Eijun. Please don’t forget that.
Furuya: //stares//
Sawamura: Don’t just stare!
Furuya: Ah he’s back.
Sawamura: I’m not back! When I’m really being a gentleman, a good thing, and don’t retort. You guys just!
Furuya: But you are though.
Haruichi: Yup he is.
Kuramochi: Hyahaha, that’s some crappy/cheap gentleman.
Sawamura: That hurts!
Kuramochi: Alright, get rid of that gross hairstyle. Turn it back to normal already!
Sawamura: Stop it!! My gentleman!
Miyuki: Is your hairstyle your logic of being a gentleman?
Sawamura: Your glasses are your everything too!
Kuramochi: No back talking allowed!
Sawamura: What’s your problem? Leg monster!
Kuramochi: Shut up!
Haruichi: He’s back to the normal Eijun isn’t he?
Furuya: Yeah. He’s better this way.
Sawamura: I’ve had enough with being a gentleman. I’m me! I’m going to go with the usual Sawamura Eijun!
Miyuki: No one ever acknowledged your “new” Sawamura Eijun anyways.
Sawamura: Damn it stepping on one’s hard work! You guys just watch I’ll get you back someday!
Haruichi: More importantly, didn’t you have to go to the coach’s office soon?
Sawamura: That’s right!
Miyuki: Ahh you’re gonna get scold.
Kuramochi: If he’ll just let you go with running. It’ll be fine.
Sawamura: That… we’ll talk about it in a gentlemanly way.
Furuya: Ah, he turned it back to the 7:3 ratio haircut.
Haruichi: I think that’ll be useless though. Hurry and go already.
Sawamura: DAMMNNNITTT!!

source : sawaeijun on tumblr

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Wondering with Our Future - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -