~Welcome to my blog~
Posted by : Unknown Rabu, 16 Maret 2016

//Haruichi's Original Drama CD PART 1//




Ryosuke : Haruichi
Haruichi : Why did you call me here?
Ryosuke : I have something to talk to you. In here you and I are 3rd year and 1st year Seidou baseball club. We're not brothers but rival who aiming the same position. Senpai and Kouhai. Do you understand?
Haruichi : I know... brother...
Ryosuke : That's not it.
Haruichi : Oh .. yea... Kominato-senpai...
Ryosuke : ah...
Haruichi : Why? what's wrong?
Ryosuke : There's something wrong with Your senpai call to me
Haruichi : Then what should I call you?
Ryosuke : Kuramochi and Miyuki call me Ryou-san
Haruichi : Then... Ryou-san... *laugh*
Ryosuke : What are you laughing about?
Haruichi : Because when we were little I call you Ryou-chan, that's why I almost slipped call you Ryou-chan
Ryosuke : Haruichi, do you understand that word forbiden here. If you do that...
Haruichi : Brother, don't look me with that *scary* eyes...
Ryosuke : If you understand that's fine.
Haruichi : I wonder if someone else who have brother relative here have a some problem with us
Ryosuke : I don't know either...

Sawamura :Harucchi!! Where are you Harucchi!
Haruichi : Eijun-kun?
Sawamura : Oh Harucchi! Here you are!
Haruichi : Whats wrong?
Ryosuke : Noisy person came
Sawamura : Oh! Onii-san (big brother) also here!
Ryosuke : If I disturb I'll go.
Sawamura : No! No! I want to hear from you about “Keystone Combination”!
Haruichi : “Keystone Combination” is Kuramochi's word?
Sawamura : Thats right Harucchi! That person who just running fast like a ghost said I wasn't use respect when talk with him and he told me to ask others.
Haruichi : but, "That person who just running fast like a ghost" is really rude way to name your senpai...
Sawamura : Just remember this despair.. (someone hit him, I guest it Ryou-san)
Haruichi : Do you think it's really okay to do that... Usually you must call him "senpai" because he's your senior.
Ryosuke : That's not gonna happen
Haruichi : Why?
Ryosuke : Because this kid really hate to lose.
Haruichi : It's true, Eijun hate to lose... Furuya too.
Sawamura : Don't put me at the same boat as Furuya!
Ryosuke : Maybe because you don't want to acknowledge and lose to him so you call him like that.
Sawamura : You understand me well, Onii-san!
Haruichi : Oh, then Eijun-kun feeling is the problem.
Sawamura : Don't worry about that! It's really easy to be solved!
Ryosuke : But with Miyuki and Kuramochi you always talk without manner. Also you always forgot Shirasu's name too, right?
Sawamura : Ugh!
Ryosuke : You must remember your own teammates who share the same ground with you
Haruichi : Brother, is that thing too hard to do for Eijun-kun?
Ryosuke : Then, why don't we test it out? Haruichi, say the surenames of members only regular members
Haruichi : Regular members only surename? Ah, so Eijun can guest the real name!
Ryosuke : I'll acknowledge you If you remember all of them
Sawamura : Really?! Haruichi I depend on you!
Haruichi : Ok, then... Kuramochi...
Sawamura : Yoichi!
Haruichi : Isashiki...
Sawamura : Beard... no I mean... Jun!
Haruichi : Yuki...
Sawamura : Tet...Tetsuya!
Haruichi : Masuko...
Sawamura : Masuko-senpai is,,, Tooru!
Haruichi : Mi...
Sawamura : MIYUKI KAZUYA!
Haruichi : You're really fast about that...
Sawamura : Because we're battery!
Haruichi : Then we continue... Kominato...
Sawamura : Harucchi! no, I mean Ryousuke nii-san!
Ryosuke : Why you remember Haruichi name first then me?
Sawamura : Ah, how can I explain it...maybe Haruichi name more easier to call?
Ryosuke : Haruichi continue
Haruichi : Sakai...
Sawamura : Left! Sakai Ichiro!
Haruichi : it's like announcement in the game
Sawamura : I remembered it that way
Ryosuke : I see, so next I'm the one who asking the question. Takigawa...
Sawamura :Chris Yuu!
Ryosuke : Shirasu...
Sawamura : Kenjiro!
Ryosuke : Oh, so you remebered.
Sawamura : I made sure I remebered everyone's names!
Ryosuke : Then, this is the last question
Sawamura : Yosh!
Haruichi : *in mind* (person from regular team hasn't called yet are Tanba-san, Kawakami-san, Miyauchi-san, Kadota-san, Kusunoki-san, Endou-san, Tanaka-san, Higasa-san and Coach Kataoka)

Ryosuke : Ota...
Haruichi : huh?
Sawamura : huh?
Ryosuke : Ota-buchou
Sawamura : Ota-buchou...that mentor...
Ryosuke : Yes the mentor, can you say his name?
Sawamura : I... I don't know
Ryosuke : You're still not there, learn more...
Sawamura : Sawamura Eijun...I'll learn more!
Haruichi : Eijun-kun...
Ryosuke : Don't worry because he's stupid
Haruichi : it's true but... what is Ota-buncou real name.. I think it's Kazuyoshi.
Ryosuke : Oh, so that his real name?
Haruichi : Eeh?!



-source: Diamond no Ace - ダイヤのA on facebook-

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Wondering with Our Future - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -